Worried about your debt?We can help!
- Free initial consultation
- No obligation
- Talk to a professional
- Offices throughout Nova Scotia
- Private and confidential
- Get out of debt
1 (855) 794-8787
Why should I meet with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee to discuss my financial difficulties?
By: Stan Hopkins
Trustees are the only trained insolvency professionals who are licenced to provide the full range of insolvency services in Canada. This training and experience will ensure that you obtain the information you need to understand your options and to solve your financial difficulties. Further details are set out below.
- A trustee has taken three to five years of post secondary training to become a Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Trustees who use the designation CIRP are members of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals and are bound by the Association’s Rules of Professional Conduct, Mandatory Professional Development and Standards of Professional Practice
Licenced and regulated by the Government of Canada
- A trustee is the only professional licenced by the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) to perform all insolvency services including, the assessment of a debtor’s financial situation, implementation of a proposal to creditors if appropriate or a bankruptcy if that is the best option
- A trustee is regulated by the OSB and is bound by the Code of Ethics set out in the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
To learn more about our trustee click the link to Stan Hopkins.
To meet with Stan Hopkins, please contact us today.